Welcome to the Home page of the Independent Fiscal Office (IFO). This page provides links to materials recently published or presented by the IFO. For a complete listing of publications and presentations made during the past year, please see the Releases page.
- Documents related to the IFO's June 16 official revenue estimate are available:
- IFO Director Matthew Knittel recently made a presentation to the Pennsylvania Business Council discussing the impact of demographics on the Pennsylvania economy.
- IFO Director Matthew Knittel’s presentation to the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants is available.
- The Quarterly Revenue Review for the first quarter of 2014 (January through March) is available.
- A report entitled Natural Gas Extraction: An Interstate Tax Comparison is available.
- IFO Director Matthew Knittel testified at budget hearings conducted by the House and Senate Appropriations Committees. Copies of his opening comments and some background information are available here:
- A report entitled The Pennsylvania Lottery: Historical Data and Interstate Comparisons is available. The report examines historical sales and profit data for the PA Lottery and provides comparisons to other states.
- Pennsylvania's Economic & Budget Outlook: Fiscal Years 2013-14 to 2018-19 is available.
E-Mail Alerts Available - If you would like to receive e-mails from the Independent Fiscal Office when new documents are posted to this website, please sign up for our e-mail alerts. Click here to add your address to the list.