This page provides links to materials recently published or presented by the IFO. For additional publications and presentations, please see the Releases page.
If you would like to be notified when new documents are posted to this website, please sign up for email alerts.
Click here for additional information.
Recent reports and documents:
- Response to Actuarial Note Requests. The IFO responded to requests for actuarial notes for amendments to Senate Bills 1166 and 1168.
- Using Performance Measures in the State Budget. This report discusses performance-based budgeting and provides a prototype report that could be used for agency budget hearings.
- Monthly Trends Report for August 2016. Displays General Fund revenues and economic indicators. Prior reports can be viewed by selecting the "Releases" tab.
Natural Gas Production Report. This report for the second quarter of 2016 and the calendar year-to-date uses data collected by the PA Department of Environmental Protection to develop statewide and county-level tabulations of production volume and well counts.
Quarterly Revenue Estimates. This report displays the IFO's FY 2016-17 quarterly revenue estimates for the General, Motor License and Lottery funds.
Revenue Estimate Performance. This document examines the performance of IFO General Fund revenue estimates for the past four budget cycles.
- Quarterly Revenue Review. This report compares actual revenues to IFO estimates for the second quarter of 2016 and the 2015-16 fiscal year. Includes the General, Motor License and Lottery funds.
- Impact Fee Update and 2016 Outlook. This research brief provides an overview of CY 2015 impact fee collections, calculates a corresponding annual average effective tax rate and discusses three scenarios for CY 2016 collections.
- Official Revenue Estimate: Fiscal Year 2016-17. This report provides the IFO's updated revenue estimate for FY 2015-16 and an official revenue estimate for FY 2016-17. This official estimate supersedes the preliminary revenue estimate released on May 3, 2016.